BIG A Entertainment is proud to introduce it’s debut music recording artiste, Sean Cza (Funsho Fadi).
Funsho FadI, was born to Olabisi and Julius FadI. He began singing along his aunty Patience, who was a member of the church choir. She recognized his talent at a very young age and encouraged him to stay focused in music. His father who was living in the U.S decided to move the Family to Dallas, TX, which included; Cza, his mother and 3 of his siblings in 2000.
A talented singer-songwriter with a distinctive, supple and effortlessly pleasing voice, Sean Cza’s music is a fusion of contemporary urban beats with traditional Nigerian music rhythms and melodies, particularly hisnative Yoruba, creating a distinctive, authentic, and organic new sound as the backdrop for lyrics reflecting the ideals, aspirations, and life experiences of his generation, while also showcasing his deep love for and pride in his cultural heritage.
A refreshing entrant into the Nigerian music industry, Sean Cza is, in his own words, “simple but honest; complex, but authentic—with no pretence”. He is an emerging star whose career trajectory bears following. Keep an ear out for his first offerings, “Ko Ma So Feat. Timaya” on radio and at his live performances near you.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
- Video Download:- AY Live Comedy Show 2013 April 14, 2013
- NS Audio Debut:- Sean CZA - Ko Ma So Featuring Timaya July 1, 2012
- Interview:- Erigga New Money His Journey So Far,New Album ,Da Grin and "Beef With M.I" March 22, 2012
- Audio Debut:- Sound Of Greatnez - Kpass Me The Jo June 16, 2013
- News:- Vector Leaves YSG Entertainment , Arrested For Breach of Contract June 20, 2013
- Audio Debut:- Shawn Mon – Omoge June 20, 2013
- Audio:- Splash – Wonder + Param Lawa Featuring iMike June 20, 2013
- Video:- Patoranking – How Much [ Park Well ] Featuring Skarfizo June 20, 2013