Born in the mid 80s in the city of Lagos and later left to school in Ilorin at the age of four. Kayz picked interest in music at the age of 13, when he used to listen to oldies from his late dad’s plates. He got his inspiration from Marvin Gay, Michael Jackson, Dolly Parton, King Sunny Ade and Chief Ebenezer Obey.
In February 2007, Kayz met the owners of NERO Records in Ibadan and got signed on the label where he met and worked with other artists like Jayru, Kool B, Skuki, SleamG. He left the label in November 2008 to pursue his career on a wider platform.Kayz is a song writer, singer with different and unique style of hip hop. He also sings and does some production at his own pace. He currently runs his own outfit under the acronym N.M.U.S coined from one of his favorite slangs “Na Me U Saw”. While spending time in the studio working on his debut album, Kayz got on Chuddy K’s beat “Gaga Crazy” to deliver this club banger titled ODELE ALAYO
Audio:- Jigi Jay – Ambition [Wale Cover] Audio Introduction:- Largeman – Do Something Featuring Ruggedman Blackface Naija – Got Me Waiting [ Akpako Master Cover ] Audio:- Sheyman – Celebrate Audio:- Chycopelli – Trowey [ Terry G Cover ] Audio:- Nej – Ligali Featuring Jhybo
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
- Audio:- Kay Z - Odele Alayo [Chuddy K,Gaga Crazy Cover] April 5, 2012
- Audio:- Jaga - Omowumi May 15, 2013
- Audio:- Geevee - Agogo + Akingbade [ Remix ] Featuring Eclipse May 13, 2013
- Video Download:- AY Live Comedy Show 2013 April 14, 2013
- Audio:- Temisan – For The Gyals May 19, 2013
- News:- List Of Winners At The Ghana Music Awards 2013 May 19, 2013
- Sunday Special:- Dual Edge – Rock N Roll [ Audio ] May 19, 2013
- Audio Debut:- 2 Weird – Ina Agbo Ka Nkita May 19, 2013