Nene Johnson decided to put the past behind her as she carves a new identity for herself as an artiste. She adopts the stage name NEJ, which is an acronym for “Nene Johnson”. With originality in her unquestionable talent, a very distinctive voice, strong personality and a unique style of her own, she’s in a world of her own. Simply put NEJ‘s here to leave her footprints in the sands of history.
LIGALI is her first single as the artiste NEJ. The inspiration behind Ligali is “LOVE“. It’s about a young lady who’s bold enough to express her love for a guy she is crazy about and the word “Ligali” is a slang used to express a happy feeling like the chorus says: “Na U Dey Make Me Ligali, Afurum Gi Nanya Dim Oma…” meaning “you gladen my heart, you bring me joy, you drive me crazy, you make me happy, I love u my fine husband…”, and then JHYBO jumps on it to spice it up with a blend of Yoruba and Ibo rap. Ligali is basically a love song for the brave hearts with a blend of ibo representing the Eastern part of Nigeria where she hails from and a blend of Yoruba from Jhybo thereby cutting across to the west as well.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
One Response to “Audio:- Nej – Ligali Featuring Jhybo”
- Audio:- Nej - Ligali Featuring Jhybo April 2, 2012
- Video Download:- AY Live Comedy Show 2013 April 14, 2013
- Interview:- Erigga New Money His Journey So Far,New Album ,Da Grin and "Beef With M.I" March 22, 2012
- News:- Cossy Orjiakor Shares Semi-Nude Pictures On Twitter [ Full Pictures ] January 16, 2013
- Audio:- J.Martins – Touching Body Featuring DJ Arafat May 24, 2013
- Video:- Oyinkansade – Igboro May 24, 2013
- Video:- SYM 19 – Fine Baby Girl Featuring Bracket May 24, 2013
- Video:- AIna More – Ja’Burata May 24, 2013